Applicants should hold a UK Honours degree 2:2 or equivalent.
Months of entry
GCU's MSc Fashion Business Creation is a distinctive programme, designed in collaboration with fashion industry leaders to provide students with an insider's view of this unique market. You'll learn at our GCU London campus, in the heart of the fashion industry, benefitting from our high-level connections to the business.
Bringing together the insights of top professionals and the latest academic research on fashion and business, the programme will help you understand the strategies key to creating a successful fashion business with staying power.
The curriculum provides a career-focused overview of the industry, ensuring you'll have the up-to-date knowledge and applicable skills you'll need.
- Review the anatomy of a fashion business
- Examine the process of strategy development and implementation in trending fashion areas
- Explore global advancement strategies
- Investigate digital marketing in a fashion brand context
- Study key management topics including globalisation and sustainability
- Complete an internship or industry consultation project, deepening your insight with hands-on experience
- Observe a live fashion business on campus
At GCU London, you'll join a welcoming community of entrepreneurial, creative-minded people dedicated to making a positive impact for the common good. Whether you're collaborating with classmates on a group project or learning from the best with masterclasses and industry visits, you'll find plenty of ways to expand your perspective and grow as both a person and a professional.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details