- Completion of Master in relevant field
- IELTS 7.0 / TOEFL 85 (English Official English exam results) or proof of studying previously in an English speaking environment for a minimum of 3 years
- Scanned copy of all required academic diplomas, transcripts and academic certificates obtained
- Students should normally have at least 2 years of work experience after gaining a master level qualification
- Photocopy of valid passport / National ID
- 1 reference letter
- 5 page A4 Thesis Proposal must follow the guidance, you can obtain on the website
Months of entry
The Doctorate in Social Responsibility at Geneva Business School is designed for you to start your journey to future success with our cutting-edge Doctorate program. This program is developed for you to specialize in CSR issues and benefit from the supervision and mentorship of Professor Michael Hopkins, one of the world’s leading experts on both the theory and practice of CSR.
Our DBA in Corporate Social Responsibility is designed to introduce you to the latest concepts in management research and help you develop the skills you need to carry out your research project. Students on the program will be invited to join an international network of CSR practitioners and researcher. Special emphasis will be placed on students developing their own CSR initiatives.
During years one and two, you will undertake 6 self-study courses through our innovative online learning platform. These are designed to equip you with the skills you will need for your business research project during your third and final year.
This project could focus on a real-life business situation or a problem that you are dealing with in your current work situation. It could also be a business idea that you want to explore or focus on our current ideas that are impacting the industry you are working in.
The program requires the successful completion of 240 credits (which represent roughly 2400 hours of work). The program consists of 6 courses (15 ECTS), 2 ´check in´ assessments (5 ECTS) and the final thesis (140 ECTS). The six courses are:
- Management Research Perspectives
- Developing Business Intelligence
- Problem Solving Using Qualitative Research Methods
- Problem Solving Using Quantatitive Research Methods
- Contemporary Issues in Business- Reflecting on Business Practice
Fees and funding
Application Fee: €150 (Non-refundable, paid upon application)
Administration Fee: € 1.900 (One time fee, refund of 80% if the entry visa or the residence permit is refused by the Visa Authorities)
Tuition per term*: € 3.900 (Total 3 year program / 9 terms*) (Refund of 100% if the entry visa or the residence permit is refused by the Visa Authorities)
* One year = 3 terms
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- +34 93 481 65 06