- A better than average university degree (final grade at least 2.5 or corresponding).
- At least seven years professional occupation after being awarded the first university degree.
- Proof of sufficient knowledge of the English language, which will be proven through either a TOEFL ibt test result of at least 77 or an IELTS test result of at least 6.5.
- Motivational Statement of 500 words
- Two professional or academic references
Months of entry
In this programme, we approach business functions (e.g. Strategy, Finance, HR) and the external context from non-traditional international perspectives: uncertainty, change, agility and responsiveness of organisations. The mind-set of leadership is “leading change”.
Additionally, you will extend and build up your network of like-minded professionals. This group of peers is a crucial element of the Executive MBA at GISMA.
Accreditations and rankings
This programme is accredited by FIBAA and GISMA Business School is awaiting final state approval.
FIBAA is a nationally as well as internationally experienced agency for quality assurance in higher education. Customer-oriented, efficient, fast and flexible work are some of its trademarks. It accredits according to the standards of the German Accreditation Council.
Who is the programme for?
This programme is designed for managers with at least 7 years of experience, of which at least 3 years have to be relevant management experience. It is for ambitious managers and their organisations, who are curious to manage their business in uncertainty and would like to know how to integrate sustainability in business opportunities.
- AMBA Accreditation since 2011 with some triple-accredited partners which only 1% of the world’s elite business schools receive
- Programmes with top global rankings – the MIB is ranked 20th in the world by the Economist in 2017
- International student cohort with over 40 nationalities represented
- Scholarships, flexible payment plans and early-bird discounts available
- Perfect city centre locations in Berlin
- Free German classes and 100% in English
- Germany has the 2nd best unemployment rate in the EU, at 3.4%*
- 4th Best Graduate starting salary at £40,650 in Europe, with a growing economy**
- Germany is the most popular option for international students looking to study in Europe; It is recognised for its high-quality education and you can experience this with GISMA***
- Berlin, Germany’s capital is the start-up technology capital of Europe
- Berlin is the second largest city in the EU and has a thriving business scene, offering a range of job opportunities to young professionals and graduates
- Germany is well known for its rich history in culture and arts, offering students an enriching international experience whilst combining world-class education from our globally ranked partner institutions
***According to statistics and data from ICEF monitor
How will you learn?
GISMA Business School supports flexible and individual learning by applying a systematic blended learning scheme. The blended learning is composed of e-learning phases as well as intensive block phases (residencies). The residencies predominately take place in Hannover and require your physical attendance. During the e-learning phases, you can access materials, work with your study team and talk to your professors remotely from anywhere in the world through our e-learning platform.
The Executive MBA is a blended part-time programme. Students will work together in peer groups of 4-6 people for the duration of the programme and will come together for two residencies per semester, each lasting one week.
The exact dates of the residencies will be published well in advance.
On top, all students will attend a Summer School which is to take place in the USA in August 2020.*
*This may be subject to change.
You have come a long ways already and you want to take the next step. This programme will equip you with skills, competences and networks, which you previously did not possess. You are well prepared for future challenges and opportunities for yourself and your organisation.
Fees and funding
GISMA offers flexible payment plans for this course that allow you to spread the costs of your programme fees via three payment options including monthly instalments. Discounts are available. A deposit of €2,000.00 is required to start.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Course Enquiries