- Bachelor-level undergraduate degree in any subject, with good grade average
- At least three years of relevant, full-time work experience
Months of entry
The Grenoble MBA programme is a prestigious business qualification delivered in partnership with Grenoble Ecole de Management (GEM) – one of the most highly regarded business schools in the world. The programme offers a unique opportunity to study a top-ranked European degree in the heart of Berlin, which opens up a range of job opportunities to young professionals and graduates. Free beginner's German classes for all students. Flexible payment plans available!
Information for international students
English language requirements
- TOEFL – IBT: 94 (minimum of 22 in each band), computer-based: 240, paper-based: 587
- IELTS – 6.5 (minimum of 6.0 in all areas)
- Cambridge Proficiency Exam (CPE): A, B, C
- Pearson Test of English (PTE) – minimum of 63
GMAT may be required on a case-by-case basis. You will be notified after the Admissions Board meets if you are required to take the GMAT. Target score is 550 with a minimum of 70% in the quantitative section (GMAT institution code 0365). Students who score over 650 can apply for the GGSB GMAT Merit Scholarship.
Fees and funding
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Course Enquiries