Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
- Bachelor-level undergraduate degree in any subject, with good grade average
- At least three years of relevant, full-time work experience
- English proficiency:
Months of entry
This MBA programme is a prestigious business qualification delivered in partnership with Grenoble Ecole de Management (GEM) – one of the most highly regarded business schools in the world. The programme offers a unique opportunity to study a top-ranked European degree in the heart of Berlin, which opens up a range of job opportunities to young professionals and graduates. Free beginner's German classes for all students. Flexible payment plans available!
Successful applicants will study this MBA from the triple-accredited institution, Grenoble Ecole de Management. Triple accreditation is an honour shared by less than 1% of the world's elite business schools.
The MBA was ranked among the top 100 Global MBA’s worldwide, 27th in Europe and 5th in France according to the Financial Times 2017 Global MBA ranking. Grenoble Ecole de Management was ranked 21st in the Financial Times European Business Schools 2017 ranking.
Who is the MBA for?
This programme is specifically designed for high achieving individuals who want to take the next major step in their career. As a demanding, full-time degree, an MBA is a big responsibility, but the benefits of graduating from a programme of this level are immeasurable. The MBA is challenging but hugely rewarding and will set you apart from others and helping you get noticed by potential employers.
Employment stats and USP’s
- 71% students on this course are in full time employment within 2 months of graduating
- 70% students working on jobs with international projects
- 33% of students earn an annual salary of 38k€ (with bonus)
- Triple accreditation is an honour shared by less than 1% of the world’s elite business schools
During their studies, MBA students will be able to pick one of the below specialisations*, which are available at the GISMA Berlin and Grenoble Ecole de Management campuses:
- Specialisations available at the GISMA Berlin campus: - Project Management
Specialisations available with Grenoble Ecole de Management:
- Finance; International Business Development; Management Consulting; Entrepreneurship; Innovation Management;
*Please note: each specialisation takes place over three weeks in the second year, with the exception of Project Management.
In order for any specialisation to run, it must meet the minimum number of required participants.
The International Environment*
- International Macroeconomics
Accounting and Auditing
- Managerial Accounting
- International Financial Accounting
- Intercultural Management
- International Negotiations
Sustainability and Management
Sustainability and Corporate Responsibility
International Business Law
- Introduction to Law and Corporate Governance
- Contract Law
- Innovation Management
- Operations Management
Tools for Decision-Making
- Managerial Economics
- Quantitative Methods
- International Human Resource Management
- Organisations and Change Management
- Leadership and Teambuilding
- Cases on International Markets
- Investment and Evaluation Decisions
- Current Financial Environment and Increasing Risk
- Preparing for Digital Transformation
- Digital Project Management
- Digital Transformation with Start Ups
- Digital Transformation – Real World Business Cases
- Competitive Models Key Concepts
- Logical Decision Making Frameworks
Integrative Case Study
- Draws together main concepts across modules
- Final Management Project
The second year of the programme is dedicated to the Final Management Project conducted under the supervision of a tutor.
This is an applied or theoretical research project that can be completed at a distance and in parallel with full-time employment or an approved internship. Students are encouraged to choose a subject related to their preferred career.
The MBA programme is ideal for applicants who would like to strengthen their business knowledge and keep up-to-date with the latest business trends. The opportunities made available upon completion of this programme are numerous.
- With strong industry links, a dedicated Careers Development Centre and numerous company visits and career preparation sessions, students and graduates are well prepared for a successful career.
- MBA holders will have access to a series of employer focused events, including career fairs and an executive speaker series with leading finance, consulting and global industry recruiters.
- Upon completion of the of the MBA programme, GISMA graduates will be well prepared to apply for a variety of senior management positions.
- We offer individual coaching, mock interviews a global talent job search website along with supporting internships for current students
Join a family of globally successful alumni from Grenoble
Russian-born entrepreneur, Ekaterina Chaykovskaya graduated from Grenoble Ecole de Management in 2016. Her MBA helped her successfully launch ‘Fashion Vector Design’, Ekaterina’s online Adobe illustrator and photoshop teaching company.
- A boutique business school - tailored approach to students
- AMBA Accreditation since 2011 with some triple-accredited partners which only 1% of the world’s elite business schools receive
- Programmes with top global rankings – the MIB is ranked 20th in the world by the Economist in 2017
- International student cohort with over 40 nationalities represented
- Scholarships, flexible payment plans and early-bird discounts available
- Perfect city centre locations in Berlin
- Free German classes and 100% in English
- Germany has the 2nd best unemployment rate in the EU, at 3.4%*
- 4th Best Graduate starting salary at £40,650 in Europe, with a growing economy**
- Germany is the most popular option for international students looking to study in Europe; It is recognised for its high-quality education and you can experience this with GISMA***.
- Berlin, Germany’s capital is the start-up technology capital of Europe
- Berlin is the second largest city in the EU and has a thriving business scene, offering a range of job opportunities to young professionals and graduates.
Germany is well known for its rich history in culture and arts, offering students an enriching international experience whilst combining world-class education from our globally ranked partner institutions.
***According to statistics and data from ICEF monitor.
Information for international students
- - TOEFL – IBT: 94 (minimum of 22 in each band), computer-based: 240, paper-based: 587
- - IELTS – 6.5 (minimum of 6.0 in all areas)
- - Cambridge Proficiency Exam (CPE): A, B, C
- - Pearson Test of English (PTE) – minimum of 63
- GMAT may be required on a case-by-case basis. You will be notified after the Admissions Board meets if you are required to take the GMAT. Target score is 550 with a minimum of 70% in the quantitative section (GMAT institution code 0365). Students who score over 650 can apply for the GGSB GMAT Merit Scholarship. Details are below.
- Not accepted: TOEIC, Institutional/ITP TOEFL, Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE) and Cambridge English: First (FCE)"
Fees and funding
- Flexible payments
- GISMA offers flexible payment plans that allow you to spread the costs of your programme fees across six instalments.
- A deposit of €2,000 is required to start.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time24 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Course Enquiries