- Normally aged 24 or above.
- A completed application form with all pertinent attachments and an application fee of CHF 100.- / GBP 70.
- An essay explaining the student’s motivation (minimum of 250 words and maximum of 1,000 words).
- A Degree or equivalent or three years of work experience (not necessarily hospitality based). Non degree holders will receive a Professional Diploma or Higher Diploma.
- A valid medical certificate.
- If English is not your mother tongue, or if you have not spent the last 3 years in an English speaking school or work environment, please enclose a copy of one of the following:
- TOEFL: minimum score of 550 points for the paper based test,or 80 points for the internet based test. The TOEFL test code number for Glion Institute of Higher Education is 7337.
- Cambridge First Certificate Exam (FCE): Grade A or Cambridge Advanced Exam (CAE): Grade C.
- IELTS Academic Module minimum Overall Band Score of 5.5 and 5.5 for each part (listening, reading, writing, speaking).
- All English certificates must have been issued in the last 12 months prior to admission.
Finance / Marketing
Months of entry
The Event, Sport and Entertainment (ESE) postgraduate program prepares students to start new careers in event management, sport management or entertainment management, building upon a degree or work experience from another field.
The tailor-made course structure allows students to develop event management skills, and entertainment industry knowledge with a career-building approach. It is ideally located in Switzerland, the home of many large sports organizations like the UEFA and the International Olympic Committee and host to numerous international events every year.
As they take charge of campus events on and off campus, postgraduate students develop project management skills and business acumen before completing one, 6-month industry internship.
Fees and funding
Please visit our website for the most up to date figures. As we are a private insitution we have a limited amount of scholarships. Please contact us directly for more information.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Linus Fredberg
- +41 (0) 21 989 26 77
- +41 (0) 21 989 26 78