- A completed application form with all pertinent attachments and an application fee of CHF 100.
- Applicants must have a Bachelor Degree preferably in Hospitality, Tourism or Event Management or a Business Degree or equivalent qualification.
- Applicants should have at least two years suitable work experience.
- If English is not your mother tongue, or if you have not spent the last 3 years in an English speaking school or working environment, please enclose a copy of one of the following: Minimum TOEFL score of 600 or 250 for the computer scoring system or 100 for the internet based test. The TOEFL test code number for Glion Institute of Higher Education is 7337; Cambridge Advanced Certificate Exam (CAE): Grade B; IELTS Academic Module minimum Overall Band Score of 6.0 and 6.0 for each part (listening, reading, writing, speaking). All English certificates must have been issued in the last 12 months prior to admission.
- Candidates must submit a confidential reference form which the Admissions Department will send to the candidate upon receipt of his/her application.
- A valid medical certificate.
Leadership / Marketing
Months of entry
This MBA in hospitality management is a uniquely flexible degree that will sharpen your strategic management skills and build your professional network for access to upper-management positions within the hospitality, tourism and service industries.
The MBA degree develops a set of lifelong learning skills in leadership, data analysis, research and problem solving, to prepare you to meet contemporary business challenges in today’s global, competitive environment. Furthermore, the MBA class environment contributes to professional development through contact with industry leaders, cross-cultural teams, and the Applied Business Project.
Fees and funding
Please visit our website for the most up to date figures. As we are a private insitution we have a limited amount of scholarships. Please contact us directly for more information.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Linus Fredberg
- +41 (0) 21 989 26 77
- +41 (0) 21 989 26 78