Candidates applying for this course should have a 2.2 Level 8 honours degree in Computing Science, or a 2.2 Higher Diploma in Computing or related discipline or international equivalent and/or relevant work experience.
Months of entry
Why Study computing at Griffith College?
Designed specifically to address a growing need in the industry, the MSc in Computing at Griffith College is a 1-2 year programme which aims to give students an insight into the world of academic and industrial computing research. Delivered on a full and part-time basis, as a graduate of this course, you will:
- Obtain specialist knowledge and skills essential for a career in computing or IT.
- Establish an analytical mindset necessary for independent academic and professional research.
- Gain a practical understanding of how to research and master technical issues, analyse and present your findings coherently, and document your work in a professional manner.
- Develop a team player attitude necessary to communicate problems, ideas and solutions to all levels of the industrial team.
- Build upon your knowledge of supporting topics in the many disciplines of computing.
- Finish early with Post-Graduate Diploma
- Small class sizes
- Access to state of the art facilities
- A dedicated experienced lecturing Team
- Industry guest speakers
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Admissions Office
- +353 1 415 0400