Primary honours degree in a business related discipline or a postgraduate related qualification and/or experiential learning.
Non-business graduates with substantial work experience may apply but will be subject to interview.
If English is not your native language, you must show that your English level is of a suitable standard. For further information please contact a member of the Admissions Team.
Months of entry
Why Study Business at Griffith College?
Our MBA programme in International Business is available on a full and part-time basis and prepares graduates by providing an educational experience which is strongly vocational, academically rigorous and intellectually challenging.
- Students will develop the skills and knowledge to specialise in key business industries within International Business.
- The offer of a Tripartite Experience allows students the unique prospect of studying abroad with work internships available in both Berlin and Paris.
- Opportunity for students with previous academic studies at Masters level in a Business/Management discipline to apply for APL exemption to a maximum 30 ECTS Credits.
- A flexible study model gives students the option of either full-time or part-time study with class size, structure and assessment tailored to each individual module.
- A highly practical learning approach taught by a Graduate Business School lecturing team with outstanding industry experience.
- International Diversity*
- Practical Industry Links
- Competitive Pricing
- Flexible Study Modes
- Student Focused Teaching Groups
- Accreditation of Prior Learning Experience (APL/APEL)
* Modules from SRH Hochschule in Berlin and INSEEC Grand Ecole in Paris)
Information for international students
All of our programmes are conducted in English. If English is not your native language you must take one of the following proficiency tests: IELTS/TOEFL/TOEIC/CPE, and forward an authorised and officially attested copy of the relevant certificate with your application. Please see the international page for more details.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Admissions Office
- +353 1 415 0400