Applicants must normally hold an approved honours degree in the field of business or management or equivalent qualification from an approved tertiary/professional institution. Honours graduates who do not have sufficient business knowledge may be accepted onto the programme after the completion of a special purpose programme, Professional Certificate in International Business, or another acceptable foundation programme. Students with or without relevant business management experience are welcome to apply.
Accreditation of Prior Learning and Prior Experience (APL/APEL)
The Graduate Business School welcomes applications from those with prior academic and/or professional learning experience which may be relevant to the MSc in International Business Management programme. Applicants who wish for their prior academic and/ or professional learning experience to be considered are requested to indicate this at the time of application and we will be happy to examine all of the relevant documentation accordingly.
Months of entry
Why Study International Business at Griffith College?
Our MSc programme in International Business is available on a full and part-time basis and prepares graduates by providing an educational experience which is strongly vocational, academically rigorous and intellectually challenging.
- Students will develop the skills and knowledge to specialise in key business industries within International Business.
- The offer of a Tripartite Experience allows students the unique prospect of studying abroad with work internships available in both Berlin and Paris.
- Opportunity for students with previous academic studies at Masters level in a Business/Management discipline to apply for APL exemption to a maximum 30 ECTS Credits.
- A flexible study model gives students the option of either full-time or part-time study with class size, structure and assessment tailored to each individual module.
- A highly practical learning approach taught by a Graduate Business School lecturing team with outstanding industry experience.
- International Diversity*
- Practical Industry Links
- Competitive Pricing
- Flexible Study Modes
- Student Focused Teaching Groups
- Accreditation of Prior Learning Experience (APL/APEL)
* Modules from SRH Hochschule in Berlin and INSEEC Grand Ecole in Paris
Information for international students
English language proficiency All of our programmes are conducted in English.All applicants for whom English is not their native language must provide proof of English language proficiency to a standard of at least 6.5 in IELTS, 575 TOEFL or equivalent. Further information is available from the international page.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Admissions Office
- +3531 415 0400