All applicants are required to hold a minimum of a 2.1 (GPA 3.00) in a Bachelors Degree, or equivalent qualification, from a well-recognised tertiary institution (supporting documentation required).
Months of entry
The PG Certificate is both a stand-alone award and also represents the first stage of the PGDip/MSc/MBA programme. The PGCert delivers five compulsory modules which focus on the interdependence of different functional areas of business and their strategic management in an international context:
- Management Accounting & Control (GCIB-MAC - 12 credits)
- International Business Policy & Strategy (GCIB-BPS - 12 credits)
- Strategic Human Resource Management (GCIB-SHR - 12 credits)
- Information Technology Management (GCIB-ITM - 12 credits)
- International Marketing Management (GCIB-IMM 12 credits)
Information for international students
English language proficiency All of our programmes are conducted in English. If English is not your native language you must take one of the following proficiency tests: IELTS/TOEFL/TOEIC/CPE, and forward an authorised and officially attested copy of the relevant certificate with your application. Further details are available from www.gcd.ie/international.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Admissions Office
- +353 1 415 0400
- +353 1 454 9265