Primary Honours degree in a business related discipline or a postgraduate related qualification and/or experiential learning. Non-business graduates with substantial work experience may apply but will be subject to interview.
Months of entry
Why Study Business at Griffith College?
Our Postgraduate Diploma in International Business programme is available on both a full and part-time basis over 2-4 semesters. The course is specially designed to prepare graduates for the world of international business by providing an educational experience which is strongly vocational, academically rigorous and intellectually challenging, providing a key stepping stone to a career in international business management.
- Students will develop the skills and knowledge necessary for further study in International Business.
- Students will learn through an interactive teaching style that encourages significant contributions and presentations in class in order to promote the exchange of ideas and build confidence.
- Students will have the opportunity to display their managerial ability and the application of skills and knowledge in the workplace through the completion of individual management competency reports.
- A flexible study model gives students the option of either full-time or part-time study with class size, structure and assessment tailored to each individual module.
- Students will have the option to further their studies with progression onto our MSc in International Business
Information for international students
All applicants for whom English is not their native language must provide proof of English language proficiency to a standard of at least 6.5 in IELTS, 575 TOEFL or equivalent.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Admissions Office
- +353 1 415 0400