A recognised Honours undergraduate degree or equivalent. Students who do not meet the undergraduate degree criteria may still be eligible onto the programme if they possess relevant work experience along with recognition of prior learning.
Months of entry
Why Study Business Administration at Griffith College
Our MBA programme is available on a full and part-time basis over a 2-Year period and has been designed for those who want to immerse themselves in their studies and share in the experience with a class of like-minded individuals.
- Students will develop the skills and knowledge to specialise in key business industries within business administration.
- Students will gain an internationally recognised qualification from Edinburgh Business School, which has appointed 25 ALPs to over 50 countries worldwide.
- The highly flexible distance learning programme allows students to study at their own convenience, balancing their life/work commitments.
- Class size, structure and assessment tailored to each individual module.
- A highly practical learning approach taught by a Graduate Business School lecturing team with outstanding industry experience.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- +353 61 310031