Good honours degree or equivalent
Months of entry
This MSc serves to reinforce the relevance of ecology to a broad range of applications and trains students to apply ecological tools and understanding in a wide variety of contexts. The course draws on and complements the established and highly regarded MSc programmes taught at Harper Adams. Along with core ecological training, students will be allowed to select modules from a number of the MSc courses running at Harper Adams, including Conservation and Forest Protection, Entomology, Integrated Pest Management, Rural Estate and Land Management and Sustainable Agriculture.
Specifically the course will:
- Provide knowledge in a wide range of applied ecological areas.
- Underpin this with a sound understanding of the quantitative aspects of this field including statistical analysis, expert system design and population modelling.
- Provide taught elements linked to academic applied research groups.
- Offer a rich research training through access to project supervisors with different expertise and disciplines.
- Provide training in crucial transferable skills in writing, presenting, discussing scientific material.
Information for international students
IELTS 6.5 overall (least 5.5 in each of the 4 individual components) TOEFL 90-91 overall ( least the following in each component - 21 listening; 22 reading; 23 speaking; 21 writing) Pearson PTE 58-64 overall (at least 51 in each of the 4 individual components)
Fees and funding
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Taught Postgraduate Administrator
- +44(0)1952 815289
- +44(0)1952 814783