- Bachelor's degree (ex. BA or BFA)
- TOEFL or IELTS (English tests) if English is not your first language, unless you completed high school, college or university in English
- GMAT or GRE or TAGE-MAGE (management aptitude tests)
- Work experience in the cultural field is an asset
Months of entry
The MMIAM program is a unique one-year intensive 45-credit master's program that provides its students with the management tools and international knowledge they need to give their career pathsa boost and make them stand out of the crowd. It brings them different perspectives on arts management based on international cultural experiences. They study at seven campuses of five partner universities - the best in their field - in Dallas, Montréal, Bogota, Mumbai, Delhi, Beijing and Milan where they also visit many arts organizations. Learn more about the program at mm-iam.com.
Information for international students
Students may have to obtain up to six study visas depending on their nationality. Guidance is provided.
Fees and funding
The program offers merit-based scholarships.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Anne-Marie PANNETON