A good Honours degree (first or second class) or its non-UK equivalent in a relevant subject from a recognised British or overseas university.
Months of entry
Heriot Watt University’s MSc in International Marketing will provide you with essential marketing knowledge and an excellent platform from which to pursue a rewarding career in marketing.
Accredited by the industry-recognised Chartered Institute of Marketing, this Programme offers comprehensive learning across key areas of international marketing. This Masters degree focuses your existing awareness of marketing processes to prepare you for the challenges of today’s global marketing environment.
The core content will enable you to learn how to develop strategy, grow new business, formulate brand communications, research complex business issues and satisfy consumer demands. The core courses include:
- Contemporary Consumers - examines the motivations and perspectives of consumers in different international locations.
- Strategic Marketing - identifies choices in marketing strategies for local and international brands, focusing on operating a global business.
- Marketing Logistics - explains how to gain competitive advantage in the international market place by ensuring that the right products reach the right people at the right time.
- Branding and Communications - considers the power of brands and helps you to master the key principles of brand management by learning how integrated marketing communications creates a valuable brand with strong, effective messaging.
- Research Philosophy and Practice – provides training in a range of research skills that prepares you for the dissertation project and also provides the foundation for roles in market insight and business consultancy.
Fees and funding
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Admissions
- +44(0) 131 451 3284