To be eligible for admission, you must possess the following: A bachelor’s degree.
All applicants whose first language is not English must meet Humber’s English Language Proficiency Policy.
Months of entry
Humber’s Supply Chain Management graduate certificate program provides you with a solid grounding in both business and global supply chain issues. Major changes in processes and technology have led to a high demand for workers with modern supply chain skills.
You will learn to:
- research and analyze the marketplace;
- develop demand forecasts;
- evaluate suppliers’ capabilities to deliver;
- utilize technology such as Systems, Applications, and Products in Data Processing (SAP);
- develop aggregate and master production plans/schedules;
- and analyze business processes.
You will also learn industry-standard theories, methods, and techniques (Six Sigma, Total Quality Management, Just-in-Time, Lean) and how they apply to supply chain management strategies and problem solving.
Humber is a SAP University Alliances member school, ensuring you learn this key supply chain management software.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details