Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
- You don’t need any previous finance experience to enrol in this online course. You should be over 19.
- If English is your second language, we recommend you have an IELTS 5.5 or equivalent, but we’re happy to review your case on an individual basis.
- If you have a criminal record or have been made bankrupt, AAT might not accept you as a member making you unable to sit your exams. Please contact AAT directly for more advice.
Months of entry
Have you been looking for a way to get that dream job you feel like you’ve always been chasing? With this two-course bundle, you’ll be perfectly set to do just that.
- Learn online with the UK’s most recommended online AAT provider
- Save money and progress smoothly by studying two courses in one
- Ideal if you have no or minimal bookkeeping experience
- Leads to roles such as Senior Bookkeeper & Accounts Manager
- Study anywhere, anytime on your laptop, phone or tablet
- Live online AAT classrooms & personal AAT bookkeeping tutor
Information for international students
UK based students only
Fees and funding
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- Level 2 & 3
- flexible9 months
- Online learningis available for this qualification
Further details of qualification
Apply via Courses Online for more information.
|Assessment||What kind of work will I be doing? (proportionally)|
|Written/ formal examinations||100|
Course contact details
- 020 7236 2114