About IE University
IE is a top-ranked higher education institution for international students and features a complete portfolio of bachelor, master and executive education degrees. More than 500 international faculty teach 6,500 students representing 131 nationalities.
At IE, we shape leaders who drive innovation and change in organisations, providing a learning environment where technologies and diversity play a key role in fostering global vision, an entrepreneurial mindset and a humanistic approach.
- Ranked among the Top Business Schools in Europe (Financial Times)
- Number one online MBA Programmes (Financial Times 2017 ranking)
- More than 30 postgraduate programmes
- More than 60,000 alumni occupying management positions in 165 countries
- 30% of our MBA students are women.
- 128 nationalities are represented on campus.
- 60% of our students receive assessment from IE Financial Aid.
- More than 500 professors, 28% of whom are women
- More than 150 companies recruit at our Annual Talent Forum.
- Focused on academic excellence since 1973
- 29 offices around the world
- More than 180 student and alumni clubs
At IE you will be part of more than a programme. Your learning will go beyond classroom training and extend to a rich array of on and off campus activities in the cities of Madrid and Segovia. You will benefit greatly from your international classmates in the program and from relationships with students in other programs at IE as well as IE faculty and staff.
Take part in an unforgettable period of your life in Madrid! We offer undergraduate and graduate programs in both English and Spanish and provide opportunities to learn and improve your Spanish – the native language of 500 million people worldwide and the world’s second business language.
The world in your classroom. You will benefit professionally and personally from your diverse classmates. Be part of a classroom made up of unconventional thinkers like yourself and explore in a unique environment to empower your lateral thinking and challenge the status quo. Tap into a global network of students and alumni. IE hosts over 300 on-campus events per year and boasts over 80 student clubs and over 80 alumni chapters.
IE’s faculty comprises more than 500 professors who teach students from 128 countries, generating knowledge and developing research projects with social impact. IE also has more than 60,000 alumni from 165 countries, professionals with international profiles who serve as ambassadors for IE around the world.
Study at IE
IE offers programmes in fields that include business administration, law, finance, international relations, architecture, big data and technology, communication and media, and human behavior. The organization has delegations in 28 countries, and runs programmes in cities that include Madrid, Segovia, Cape Town, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Providence, Sao Paulo, Singapore, and Shanghai. It has been recognised internationally for the way it uses online and blended formats to transform the learning experience.