This program aims to develop professional skills for the luxury sector. Interest in business and thorough knowledge of art history are essential prerequisites. Candidates must have obtained a 4 year undergraduate degree. One year work experience or post graduate study is necessary for students who completed an undergraduate degree in three years English: IELTS 6.0 minimum (or equivalent) No minimum level of French.
Months of entry
The year is made up of 3 terms: two terms of classes (Oct-Dec/ Jan-March) and a term of professional experience in the form of an internship (April-June). During the last two terms, students will work on a personal project that they will be expected to present in front of a jury in order to validate their certificate.
Each trimester consists of 200 hours of classes spread out over a 10-week period. Courses are taught in English.
Participants are attributed a mentor for personalized coaching as well as group methodology sessions to guide them in the conception and realization of their personal project.
1st Term :
- The history of art and style (17th-21st centuries)
- Art law
- The management of art objects and artistic projects
- Communication and the marketing of art and luxury goods
- defining an artistic project (content, business plan, legal structure, communication, marketing)
- Meeting with professionals in situ during visits and workshops
- E-communication and e-marketing of art and luxury products
- Negotiation of art objects
- Promotion of an artistic production
- Contemporary art and luxury
- Organizing an exhibit
- The history of l’art de la table
- The history of fashion and luxury products (fashion and accessories, wine and spirits, gastronomy, jewelry and watches, cosmetics and fragrances, niche brands)
- The history of interior design
- Meetings with professionals for visits and workshops
- Methodology and follow up on personal projects
- Full-time internship along with methodology sessions and personal projects.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Admissions Office