In order to apply for this MBA program: Candidates must have obtained an undergraduate degree (BA , BSc or equivalent).Students in their final undergraduate year may apply for admission and will be required to provide proof of graduation prior to full registration. Work experience is preferred but not obligatory for admission. English proficiency IELTS 6.0 required. Students with IELTS 5.5 will have to attend intensive foundation classes (1450€)
Months of entry
This intensive twelve-month program is designed to develop students’ understanding of the art and performing arts sectors, while developing their professional skills in arts management and business, in order to become future managers of arts and cultural institutions and future entrepreneurs in the cultural industries. Throughout the year, students develop a professional project that they present in front of a jury, in validation of the Titre I diploma.
- Common courses: Marketing and Communication; International Business; Strategic Management; Finance for Managers; Digital Business
- Electives: Sociology of Arts and Culture; History of the Decorative Arts
- Performing arts track: History of Performing Arts
- Arts track: Art history: Realism to 1945
- Intensive January session:
- Common courses: Research methodology; Business game; Leadership management; Computing software seminar; Career seminar
- Performing arts track: European Cultural Policy and Artistic Creation; Culture Industries Survey; Event Management and Management Practices; Economics of Cultural Studies
- Arts track: History of the Art Market; History of the Fine Arts; Curating Exhibitions; Economics of the Art Market
- Electives: Public Relations and Branding through Social Media; Performance and Digital Arts
- Performing arts track: Economics of Cultural Industries; Event Management; Performing Arts Production, Performing Arts Management; Creative Entrepreneurship; Cultural Industries Survey; Cultural Policy and Heritage Management; Legal Environment of Business Applied to the Arts
- Elective: Organizing a Film Festival
- Arts track: Museum Law; Intellectual Property Law; Legal Environment of the Arts: Economics of the Art Market; Financing Cultural Projects; Art History: 1945 to date; Curating Exhibitions; Mounting Exhibitions
- Elective: Collecting Contemporary Art.
3rd trimester (May - September):
- Internship, online classes; develop thesis and professional project.
Fees and funding
Tuition Fees: 18,000€
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Admissions Office