This program aims to develop professional skills for the arts sector. Interest in business and thorough knowledge of art history are essential prerequisites. Candidates must have obtained a 4 year undergraduate degree. One year work experience or post graduate study is necessary for students who completed an undergraduate degree in three year English: IELTS 6.0 minimum (or equivalent) No minimum level of French.
Months of entry
The program consists of 3 trimesters: 2 trimesters of classwork (Oct-Dec/ Jan-March) and a trimester dedicated to internships (April-June) allowing students to gain professional experience (Jan-March). During the last two trimesters, students will work on a personal project to be presented in front of a professional jury in order to validate the certificate.
Each trimester contains 200 contact hours over a 10-week period. Courses are taught in English.
Students are attributed a mentor for personalized coaching and will follow group methodology sessions to guide them in the research and development of their personal project.
- History of the Contemporary Art in Europe and United States
- Economics of the Contemporary Art Market
- Art Law
- Art and Project Management
- Communication and the Marketing
- Development and Management of Artistic projects (content, business plan, legal structure, communication, marketing)
- Visits and workshops with professionals
- Current and Future Art Markets
- History of Contemporary Art Outside of Europe
- E-communication and E-marketing of Art and Luxury Products
- Negotiating Sales of Art Objects
- Promoting Artistic Projects
- Brand, Artists
- Contemporary Art and Luxury Products
- Exhibition planning
- Visits and Workshops with professionals
- Mentoring sessions
- Full-time internship and methodology sessions, sessions with mentor to follow up on personal projects.
Fees and funding
Tuition fees: 11,500€
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Admissions Office