Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
Our minimum requirement is at least a 2.1 UK Honour's degree in engineering, physical science or mathematical/life/biomedical sciences subject.
Months of entry
The Department of Chemical Engineering offers four courses that are built around a wide choice of advanced taught modules plus a research project in one of our research focus areas.
- MSc in Advanced Chemical Engineering (ACE)
- MSc in Advanced Chemical Engineering with Biotechnology (BIO)
- MSc in Advanced Chemical Engineering with Process Systems Engineering (PSE)
- MSc in Advanced Chemical Engineering with Structured Product Engineering (SPE)
The Advanced Chemical Engineering (ACE) course allows students to undertake advanced study in chemical engineering coupled with appropriate background study in basic sciences, mathematics and computing techniques, while the specialised MSc streams (BIO, PSE or SPE) give you the opportunity to explore one area of chemical engineering in more depth.
The Structured Product Engineering (SPE) course affords an in-depth study of the behaviour of structured products and of the interplay between structure, processing and properties.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Christian Addie
- +44 (0)20 7594 2978