About INSEEC - Management and Communication School
INSEEC is a leading management and communication schools network located in France in Paris, Bordeaux, Lyon, Chambéry-French Alps, with campuses in Monaco, London, Geneva, Shanghai, Chicago and soon San Francisco.
We offer top Bachelor, MSc, MA and MBA degrees, in all the main areas of management, finance, marketing and communication. Our core values are academic excellence, corporate knowledge and relations, and international opportunities.
Founded 40 years ago, INSEEC has now 15,000 students, 45,000 alumni, and 200 academic partners abroad and has become a global brand, ensuring visibility and employability to its graduates at the very best levels
Application Requirements and Process
- Bachelor degree (three or four university years)
- For admission in M1: Bachelor degree (three years) – 180 ETCS credits (or 90 US credits)
- For admission in M2: Bachelor degree (four years) – 240 ETCS credits (or 120 US credits) - or a three-year Bachelor degree with three-year professional experience in the same field.
- Good level of English or French (depending on the language of the programme)
Application can be made online and includes the following steps:
- Apply online
- Fill in the application form including short-answer questions
- Send the application form along with the required documents to email@example.com
After receiving your application, we will contact you for an Admission interview by phone or by Skype.
- CV (Résumé)
- A letter of recommendation from one of your professors and/or employers who have observed your performance in an academic and/or professional context. Letters of recommendation not written in English must be officially translated.
- University transcript(s) and diploma(s), with official translation when necessary
- Proof (See below) of English and/or French proficiency depending on the language of the programme selected (or test interview with our admission office)
- Two passport-size photos
- Photocopy of passport or ID
- Certificate of the ongoing year if you are currently enrolled in a school or university
Test of French
The accepted proofs of French proficiency for programmes in French (only for international students) are:
- DALF: C1
- DELF: B2
- TCF : B2, C1
Test of English
The accepted proofs of English proficiency for any INSEEC program are:
- TOEFL (iBT minimum 79 ; paper-based minimum 550, computer-based minimum 213)
- TOEIC (minimum 785)
- IELTS minimum score 6.0
- Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency or Cambridge Advanced Level : score A, B or C
- INSEEC English entry interview
Fees, funding and costs Tuition Fees
Our fees for Masters Programmes range* from:
- M1: €8,000 to €9,500
- M2: €8,300 to €12,450
- M1+M2: €14,500 to €19,500
*depending on the specialisation selected
- 14 Rue de Prony
- +33 (0)1 53 38 11 50