Accessible after a 3 year Post-Secondary degree. After receiving your application, we will contact you for an Admission interview by phone or by Skype.
- CV (Résumé);
- a letter of recommendation from one of your professors and/or employers who have observed your performance in an academic and/or professional context. Letters of recommendation not written in English must be officially translated;
- University transcript(s) and diploma(s), with official translation when necessary;
- Proof* of English and/or French proficiency depending on the language of the program selected (or test interview with our admission office);
- 2 passport-size photos; photocopy of passport or ID;
- certificate of the ongoing year if you are currently enrolled in a School or University.
English Proficiency/Test of English - The accepted proofs of English proficiency for any INSEEC program are: TOEFL (iBT minimum 79 ; paper-based minimum 550, computer-based minimum 213); TOEIC (minimum 785); IELTS minimum score 6.0; Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency or Cambridge Advanced Level : score A, B or C; INSEEC English Entry Interview.
Months of entry
Learn how to manage a brand on the Internet
The Master in Digital Marketing and Social Media Program is based on actual cases that will give you the tools to understand and grasp opportunities in an area that is constantly changing.
The objective of this comprehensive on-the-job training is to allow each participant to learn how to manage a brand on the Internet by being able to:
Learn how to get a better understanding of consumers.
Develop relevant brand content strategy.
Effectively and optimally use different communication channels such as mobile platforms, social networking, email and paid search.
Leverage analytics to continually optimise recommendations.
During this Master’s course, students will have the opportunity to work on actual projects during workshop sessions and apply the knowledge that they have acquired in actual company assignments. They will also have the opportunity to discover the inner workings of some participants during a digital journey of discovery.
Fees and funding
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Marinella Amato