Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
Who's it for?
- Marketing managers and aspiring marketing managers, who want to improve their results
- Professionals that want to advance their career and create an impact on their organisation’s marketing performance
- Goal-oriented people that want to master omnichannel marketing
- Professionals that want to feel confident when planning the next marketing campaign and need to achieve broad marketing planning skills
- Professionals that want to master a broader range of marketing channels
- People who want to revamp their approach to campaign planning and marketing strategy
- Managers who want to harness the power of CRM to build and deliver marketing more effectively
- Marketing professionals who want to craft a potent marketing mix with expert advice on search engine marketing, display and social media, email, content and mobile marketing
Months of entry
This course will teach you all you need to know about creating an effective omnichannel campaign strategy, bringing together digital and non-digital channels. Use templates, processes and real-life examples to help you implement your learnings in the office. Bring your channels together for improved ROI, customer experience and brand recognition.
This course replaces the Professional Diploma in Data-Driven
At the IDM we are always looking to help you stay ahead of the game, for this reason, we have integrated all of the learnings from the data-driven courses into our digital courses. This is to support you in the current marketing environment where all marketing should be data driven in the digital world we operate in.
Fees and funding
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- flexible1 months
- Online learningis available for this qualification
Further details of qualification
|Assessment||What kind of work will I be doing? (proportionally)|
|Written/ formal examinations||100|
Course contact details
- Courses Online
- 020 7236 2114