Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
- Marketing managers and aspiring marketing managers, who want to improve their results
- Professionals that want to advance their career and create an impact on their organisation’s marketing performance
Months of entry
This qualification is your roadmap to success in leading a team to develop and implement multi-channel marketing campaigns.
What you'll learn
- Understand how data underpins the effectiveness of your campaigns and the experience you give your customers.
- Implement effective customer relationships management techniques like journey planning, personas and segmentation.
- Learn to juggle the big campaign moments and your year-round activity.
- Understand all the channels available to you, and how non-digital channels can work alongside digital channels.
- Select the right channels for the right audiences and campaigns.
- Develop a top-level campaign strategy, and the channel strategies which feed into it.
- Analyse which channels you should continue to invest in and those you should re-consider.
- Plan your budget to make the most of ‘always on’ channel activity and your big campaigns.
This course is 6 days and you will earn a Professional Diploma.
Information for international students
UK based students only
Fees and funding
No government funding available for this course
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- Professional Development
- flexible0.25 months
- Online learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- 020 7236 2114