About iUK Academy
At iUK Academy we provide entrepreneurial training, mentoring and start-up support services to aspiring entrepreneurs from around the world. We’ll provide you with the knowledge, skills and support to help you become the best entrepreneur you can be and transform your innovative idea into a successful business.
About our programme
The Entrepreneur Experience programme is a practical hands-on course where over 8 weeks we will equip you with all the tools, skills and knowledge you’ll need to become a successful entrepreneur. You’ll learn by doing from seasoned entrepreneurs and industry sector specialists how to build and launch your idea using proven methods.
We’ll cover all aspects of starting a new business, from initial idea validation to creating your business plan through to finding advisors, creating your pitch and exploring financing options.
Our unique programme also offers the option of a four-week virtual internship with a successful UK SME giving you the opportunity to apply your acquired knowledge and skills in a real-world environment.
Who’s it for?
Our programmes are accredited to the highest UK standards of entrepreneurship. If you’re an ambitious university student or recent graduate wanting to learn more about entrepreneurship, an aspiring entrepreneur with a business idea or an entrepreneur with an early-stage business looking to improve your existing business knowledge and skills then this is the programme for you.
The programme is designed to fit around university studies or a full time job. Because the course is delivered online, you can join one of our three cohorts a year from anywhere in the world.
What you’ll learn
Upon completion of the programme, you will be able to:
- Evaluate the opportunity for your business idea and determine the ideal business model required to bring the idea to market
- Identify your ideal target audience and develop a top-level marketing and communications strategy to launch your product or service
- Evaluate and put together your early stage management team and grow your network
- Gain a solid understanding of financial management for your business
- Understand the legal and tax requirement frameworks for setting up a business in the UK
- Understand the different ways to raise finance for your venture and how to negotiate with investors
- Master the techniques of creating a successful pitch and secure investment
- Apply your learning to real world situations through virtual work experience at an SME
Programme Core Modules
- Module 1: Developing Viable Business Ideas & Models
- Module 2: Going to Market
- Module 3: How to Survive and Thrive The Start Up Journey
- Module 4: Find the Right Startup Team
- Module 5: Accountancy and Tax Considerations
- Module 6: Legal Considerations to Start a New Business
- Module 7: Managing Investment and Fund Raising
- Module 8: Create Your Pitch
- Digital Marketing Fundamentals
- Make the most out of Linkedin
- Protecting your IP
- UK Company Formation
The Learning Experience
By taking part in the Entrepreneur Experience you’ll benefit from a wide range of teaching formats and immersive experiences.
- Core Modules: 8 weekly live interactive half day workshops taught by entrepreneurs and industry experts
- Advanced Modules: deep dive sessions on a range of topics including IP, Culture and Purpose, Digital Marketing and Workplace Skills.
- Extensive resources to compliment live teaching workshops through our online learning platform
- Group Mentoring and Peer Support: become part of a dynamic and diverse community of entrepreneurs
- Founders Talks: insights from successful UK founders as they share their entrepreneurial experiences
- Work Experience: apply your knowledge and skills in a 4-week virtual internship in a sector of your choice. Gain insight into how the UK organisations operate, work in multiple roles, learn new skills and gain exposure to all parts of the company.
- IOEE Certificate of Completion: upon successful completion of the programme, receive an IOEE accredited Certificate of Completion
How to apply
Our next Entrepreneur Experience programme begins 24th April 2023. For more information or to register for the programme visit us at www.iukacademy.com or email email@example.com
iUK Academy is approved IOEE Enterprise Academy. Our entrepreneurship progammes are accredited by the Institute of Enterprise & Entrepreneurs, the UK’s only Institute dedicated to enterprise and entrepreneurial thinking. Upon successful completion of the programme, learners will receive a professional Certificate of Completion
- Social media accounts