To be admitted, you must meet one of the following requirements:
- Have a Bachelor’s degree, diploma or equivalent,
- Have at least 3 years of experience in the field of marketing and/or sponsorship, or
- Have developed a career as a professional athlete. In the admissions process, your personal and professional achievements will be assessed as well as your aspirations and motivations to do the Postgraduate program.
Months of entry
Duration: 6 months. 27 ECTS . Weekly dedication of 10-12 hours.
Language: English or Spanish.
Enrollment: Open registration until the start of the Postgraduate program.
Turn Your Passion for Sport into Your Profession
The sports industry is a global business that shares passions and moves significant financial resources. Two conditions that make it unique when deciding to invest in sports sponsorship are a guarantee in conveying communication objectives and brand awareness with clear positioning. With the education of their professionals being a key factor of success, the sports sponsorship and patronage sector tends to greater professionalism. This Postgraduate program offers the tools and knowledge necessary for your development as a sponsorship and patronage professional in the sports industry. The program consists of 5 modules that cover all areas of sponsorship and patronage. Each module has a number of teaching units (UD) and each unit contains a continuous assessment test (PAC) which works with an interactive theoretical part, complemented by solving exercises and case studies.
- Sponsorship Strategy
- Sponsorship from Entities, Brands, Agencies and Media
- Sponsorship Activation & Analysis
- Economic and Financial Management in Sports Organizations
Fees and funding
Installments payment available
Qualification and course duration
|Assessment||What kind of work will I be doing? (proportionally)|
|Written coursework / continuous assessment||2|
Course contact details
- Johan Cruyff Institute
- 0034 934187868