To be admitted, you must meet one of the following requirements
- Have a Bachelor’s degree, diploma or equivalent,
- Have 3 years experience in the field of sports management,
- Have developed a career as a professional athlete. The admission procedure may include a personal interview with the postgraduate’s Program Manager, where your personal and professional achievements as well as your aspirations and motivations in doing the postgraduate program will be assessed.
Months of entry
March, June, October
Duration: 6 months. 32 ECTS. Weekly dedication of 10-12 hours.
Modality: Online. (Also available on campus in Barcelona).
Language: English and Spanish
Enrollment: Open registration until the start of the Postgraduate program
Turn your passion for sport into Your profession
The Postgraduate Diploma in Sports Management is a 6 month program that delves into the fundamental aspects of management applied to sport , offering knowledge and experiences that will help you in your development as a sports professional. The program consists of 4 modules that cover all key areas of sport management. Each module has a number of teaching units (UD) and each test consists of a continuous assessment (PAC) which is an interactive theoretical works, complemented by solving exercises and case studies. You have the option of taking the 4 modules separately in short, specialized courses (in any modality) to earn credits towards this program. You can also study the Postgraduate Diploma in Sports Marketing (in any modality) to earn credits to obtain the Master in Sports Management (in a period of 3 years from the start of the first module).
- Strategic Management of Sports Organizations
- Financial Management in Sports Organizations
- Management, Innovation & Leadership in Sports Organizations
- Management, Innovation
Fees and funding
Installments payment available
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time6 months
- Distance learningis available for this qualification
|Assessment||What kind of work will I be doing? (proportionally)|
|Written coursework / continuous assessment||2|
Course contact details
- Johan Cruyff Institute
- 0034 934187868