To be admitted, you must meet one of the following requirements
- Have a Bachelor’s degree, diploma or equivalent
- Have at least 3 years of experience in the field of marketing and/or sponsorship, in sports management,
- Have developed a career as a professional athlete. The admission procedure may include a personal interview with the program manager, to make sure that your achievements, as well as your aspirations and motivations in pursuing this degree, are in line with the objectives of the programIn the admissions process, your personal and professional achievements will be assessed as well as your aspirations and motivations to study the postgraduate program.
Months of entry
March, June, October
Duration: 7 months. 30 ECTS. Weekly dedication of 10-12 hours.
Language: English or Spanish.
Enrollment: Registration is open until the start of the Postgraduate program.
Turn Your Passion for Sport into Your Profession
In increasingly competitive markets, sports marketing has become an area of high impact for business success. As a result, the training of professionals in this sector is growing due to the demand for Sports Marketing specialists, both in companies, as in foundations, associations, sports federations and organizations. This Postgraduate Diploma is an academic program that gives you the tools and knowledge necessary for your development as a sports marketing professional.
- Sports Marketing
- Economic and Financial Management in Sports Organizations
- Facility Management
Fees and funding
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time6 months
- Distance learningis available for this qualification
|Assessment||What kind of work will I be doing? (proportionally)|
|Written coursework / continuous assessment||2|
Course contact details
- Johan Cruyff Institute