To be admitted, you must meet one of the following requirements:
- Have a Bachelor’s degree, diploma or equivalent,
- Have at least 3 years of experience in the field of marketing and/or sponsorship
- Have developed a career as a professional athlete. All admission requests will be submitted to the Admissions Committee, which evaluates your professional and personal achievements. The admission procedure may include a personal interview with the program manager, to make sure that your achievements, as well as your aspirations and motivations in pursuing this degree, are in line with the objectives of the program.
Months of entry
March, June, October
Duration: 13 months. 60 ECTS. Weekly dedication of 10-12 hours
Language: English & Spanish
Enrollment: Open registration until the start of the program
Turn Your Passion for Sport into Your Profession
In markets that are becoming increasingly more competitive, sports marketing and sponsorship have become high impact areas for business success. Consequently, the training of professionals is growing as a demand for specialists in the whole Sports Marketing cycle, both in companies as well as in foundations, associations, sports federations and organizations.
This Master is a demanding, rigorous and multidimensional program that delves into key marketing and sponsorship issues applied to sport.
- Sports Marketing
- Sponsorship & Patronage
- Optional: Internet Marketing & Business Strategies, Opportunity Recognition, Viral Marketing, Web 3.0, Branding, Digital Marketing, Street Marketing, Sponsorship of events of exceptional public interest
- Master Final Project
Fees and funding
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time12 months
- Distance learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Johan Cruyff Institute
- 0034 934187868