Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
- You should normally have, or be about to complete, a 2:2 undergraduate degree (or international equivalent) and a minimum of three years of relevant work experience.
- Alternatively, we would accept a Master’s degree (or equivalent) with a minimum of two years of work experience.
- We may also consider applicants who do not hold an undergraduate degree or equivalent but who can demonstrate 5 years of experience in a managerial or leadership capacity.
If you earned your undergraduate degree outside the UK, you should check that it is equivalent to a 2:2.
Months of entry
The 100% online MBA Entrepreneurship degree from Keele University has been created for ambitious and creative individuals across industries, sectors and backgrounds who want to launch new ventures or help grow their existing organisations through intrapreneurship. It equips you with the comprehensive business knowledge and skills and innovative capabilities to find creative solutions to the real issues that face organisations. Taught in the context of real-world practice and designed in close collaboration with leading employers, the online MBA Entrepreneurship intensively develops the sought-after knowledge, skills and behaviours to successfully lead in an ethical, sustainable and transformational way.
Information for international students
ENGLISH LANGUAGE REQUIREMENTS
If English isn’t your first language you may need to provide evidence of your English language ability. We accept the following qualifications:
- IELTS at 6.0 overall with no individual component below 5.5
- TOEFL overall minimum 79
- PTE Academic overall minimum 50
- Cambridge (CAE & CPE) overall 169 with minimum scores of 162 in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking
- Duolingo minimum 95 overall
- A degree qualification taught in English and completed within the last two years
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time24 months
- Online learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Dr Will Foster