Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
- Must be in a role that has employer support
- A 2:2 honours degree, or equivalent is normally required. Where candidates can demonstrate significant experience and the competence to succeed, formal qualifications may be waived.
- At least 3 years relevant work experience prior to starting the course
- GCSE Maths and English Grade C or equivalent
Months of entry
Our apprenticeship combines a master’s degree (MBA), apprenticeship and the option to achieve Chartered Manager or Chartered Fellow professional recognition.
This MBA is designed for professional managers in the private, public or third sector. It is designed for any individual moving into or in a senior management role, and can be fully funded through the apprenticeship levy.
Participants should be strategic leaders with senior management responsibility, which may include formal governance/director responsibilities. Participants' responsibilities may include setting strategy, direction and vision, providing a clear sense of purpose, and driving strategic intent.
You may also study the MBA as a part-time self-funded route.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time24 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Apprenticeships Team