Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
You should normally have, or be about to complete:
- A 2:2 undergraduate degree or a UK Master’s degree (or international equivalent)
- A third-class Honours degree or an Ordinary degree (without Honours) or UK equivalent professional qualification with a minimum of 2 years’ appropriate work experience.
- Applicants who do not hold a recognised degree will be asked to provide evidence which demonstrates a minimum of 3 years’ relevant computing, IT or data management experience. The evidence will be assessed on a case-by-case basis.
The work experience must be at a graduate level, in either managerial or professional capacity normally in computing, IT or data related employment which may include development, management or significant responsibility in use of IT or data.
If you earned your undergraduate degree outside the UK, you should check that it is equivalent to a 2:2.
Months of entry
An interactive online MSc Computer Science with Artificial Intelligence from a university with leading teaching and research ratings and superb student satisfaction scores.
From 2019-2020, the global AI software market grew 54% year on year to $22.6 billion, with similarly impressive annual growth rates forecast for the coming years (Statista 2020). The online MSc Computer Science with Artificial Intelligence from Keele University has been carefully designed to develop the knowledge and skills required to take advantage of the exponential growth of this sector and excel in artificial intelligence careers.
With no prior academic or professional experience in computer science or artificial intelligence required to enrol on the course, it is ideally suited to forward-thinking and progressive individuals who wish to embark on an exciting new career in this high growth field. It also represents an opportunity for professionals who currently work in computer science roles and are looking to either specialise in artificial intelligence or to accelerate their career progression.
The course equips you with in demand skills and prepares you for a wide range of careers with the fast growing list of companies who are investing in harnessing the power of AI to improve their services and products, including: online markets; online music and video delivery; automated operations in factories and warehouses; automated intelligent customer support services.
Information for international students
ENGLISH LANGUAGE REQUIREMENTS
If English isn’t your first language you may need to provide evidence of your English language ability. We accept the following qualifications:
- IELTS at 6.0 overall with no individual component below 5.5
- TOEFL overall minimum 79
- PTE Academic overall minimum 50
- Cambridge (CAE & CPE) overall 169 with minimum scores of 162 in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking
- Duolingo minimum 95 overall
- A degree qualification taught in English and completed within the last two years
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time24 months
- Online learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Michael Nieves, Programme Director