A minimum of an Upper Second Class First Degree in the Social Sciences, Arts and Humanities, Law and other relevant disciplines or an equivalent qualification from a British or overseas university; GPA must be above 3.2 (USA). Applicants whose first language is not English will be required to show proficiency.
Months of entry
This programme provides high quality post-graduate training that builds the capacity for critical analysis, independent judgement and engagement with critical audiences on Leadership and Development.
• Students are exposed to an innovative approach to the interdisciplinary study of Leadership as it relates to Development.
• Students are taught by key intellectuals and experts on Leadership and Development from both the global North and South.
• Students have access to a broad selection of optional courses across King's with emphasis on the King's Global Institutes and the School of Social Sciences and Public Policy as part of their interdisciplinary studies.
• Students will be able to interact with the ALC's global network of renowned academics, practitioners and activists.
• Students will have the opportunity to network with the ALC's wide range of institutional partners that include: universities, international organisations and research and policy institutions across the world.
Please visit our online prospectus for more information on programme details.
Information for international students
For students whose first language is not English please visit our website for further information. http://www.kcl.ac.uk/study/pg/admissions/requirements/language.aspx
Fees and funding
Students are self funded.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Admissions Office