Bachelor's degree with 2:1 honours (or overseas equivalent) in history, international relations, political science, economics or other appropriate subject.
Months of entry
Our Security, Leadership & Society MSc looks at the mutually reinforcing links between security, leadership and society, especially in developing nations. Through our course you will learn to understand the huge significance of leadership processes and outcomes in security efforts in the developing world and the impacts they have on society.
- Innovative approach to the interdisciplinary study of leadership regarding peace and security.
- Opportunity to network with the ALC’s wide range of institutional partners that include universities, international organisations, and research and policy institutions from across the world.
- Teaching by key intellectuals and experts on leadership, peace and security from both the global north and south.
- Access to a broad selection of optional courses across King’s, with emphasis on the Faculty of Social Science & Public Policy.
- Interact with the ALC’s global network of renowned academics, practitioners and activists.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Admissions