A minimum of an Upper Second Class First Degree in the Social Sciences, Arts and Humanities, Law and other relevant disciplines or an equivalent qualification from a British or overseas university; GPA must be above 3.2 (USA). Applicants whose first language is not English will be required to show proficiency.
Months of entry
This programme provides high quality post-graduate training that builds the capacity for critical analysis, independent judgement and engagement with critical audiences on Security, Leadership and Society.
• Students are exposed to an innovative approach to the interdisciplinary study of Leadership as it relates to Peace and Security.
• Students are taught by key intellectuals and experts on leadership, peace and security from both the global North and South.
• Students have access to a broad selection of optional courses across King's with emphasis on the King's Global Institutes and the School of Social Sciences and Public Policy as part of their interdisciplinary studies.
• Students will be able to interact with the ALC's global network of renowned academics, practitioners and activists.
• Students will have the opportunity to network with the ALC's wide range of institutional partners that include: universities, international organisations and research and policy institutions across the world.
Please visit our online prospectus for more information on programme details.
Fees and funding
Self-funded students and ten African Leadership Centre Peace, Security and Development Fellowships for African Scholars (includes overseas fees and living costs)
Please visit our website for further details: http://www.kcl.ac.uk/aboutkings/worldwide/initiatives/global/alc/Fellowships/Fellowships-Programmes.aspx
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Admissions Office