Applicants should possess a Bachelor's degree with 2:1 honours (or international equivalent).
A 2:2 degree may be considered only where applicants also offer a Masters with Merit (or international equivalents).
Months of entry
October, June, February
Our academic statisticians carry out much collaborative and applied statistical research. Recent examples include:
- Predicting language development from early motor skills in at-risk infants who develop autism spectrum disorder;
- Mediation analyses of the PACE trial;
- Prediction of alcohol relapse in mothers;
- Trial of Prophylactic antibiotics after acute stroke for reducing pneumonia in patients with dysphagia;
- Methods for understanding mechanism in trials of parenting programmes;
- Latent Transition Analysis of mood subtypes in Parkinson Disease;
- Methodology for two-stage analysis of structural equation models.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Course Enquiries