Bachelor's degree with 2:1 honours. Professional qualifications and experience may be taken into account.
Months of entry
Our Russian Politics & Society MSc focuses on contemporary political, economic and social policy challenges. You will gain detailed knowledge of the interconnected reform challenges that have faced Russia in recent decades, a comprehensive knowledge of Russian current events, and an understanding of a range of disciplinary and theoretical approaches to policy and academic analysis.
- The only social-science driven course on contemporary Russia on offer in London.
- Quality research-based teaching in a breadth of fields, with unique opportunities to engage with policy practitioners throughout the taught course.
- The unparalleled opportunity to study Russia in a world-spanning context amidst King’s Global Institutes.
- Draws on our network of connections, including a wide range of academic links with Russian universities and academic organisations, as well as Russian and international businesses, government agencies, international organisations and others.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Russia Institute Administrator
- +44 (0) 20 7848 1512