All of the following requirements must be met by applicants: Qualification and employment status: A dental qualification acceptable to the College or full registration with the UK GDC or international country’s equivalent Current employment as a dentist in a dental practice, dental school, hospital, or community dental services environment, UK or abroad. Access to facilities and equipment: Adequate clinical facilities and an appropriate selection of patients; Approved video/camera equipment, as part of the monitoring process (advice on this will be given early in the programme/prior to commencement of the programme).
Months of entry
A profitable clinical and business approach to tooth preserving caries management in dental practice. The programme is designed for dentists and/or DCPs to develop and enhance Minimum Intervention preventive and tooth-preserving operative, patient and clinical practice management skills. Giving you the tools to maximise the clinical and financial potential of your dental practice.
- Dentistry at Kings is a renowned centre of international excellence for teaching and research.
- Pioneers of teaching dentistry through a blended learning approach with over 20 years experience.
- Face-to-face training in years one & two, to learn and master latest techniques.
- Delivered by a team of highly specialised academic and non academic clinicians, many of whom are world-leaders in their field.
- Face to face training in year two to learn and master latest techniques.
- Contributes towards continuing professional development (CPD).
- Opportunity to network with other Distance Learning students in the UK and abroad, who are enrolled in the various specialties offered.
Fees and funding
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Distance Dentistry