All of the following requirements must be met by applicants:Qualification and employment status. A dental qualification acceptable to the College. Employment as a dentist in a dental practice, dental school, hospital, or community dental services environment.Access to facilities and equipment:Adequate clinical facilities and access to patients requiring treatment relevant to your subject area.Approved video equipment, as part of the monitoring process (advice on this will be given in the first Intensive Face-to-Face course). Access to an appropriate dental library. Please visit our online prospectus for more information on essential requirements.
Months of entry
Offered in response to unprecedented demand for endodontically trained professionals from within the UK and abroad, this unique and comprehensive programme is aimed at dentists who would like to enhance their existing abilities while acquiring advanced and up-to-date skills which will enable them to successfully and confidently manage more complex and demanding endodontic cases.
- Dentistry at Kings is a renowned centre of international excellence for teaching and research.
- Pioneers of teaching dentistry through a blended learning approach with over 20 years experience.
- Face to face training in years one and two to learn and master latest techniques.
- Delivered by a team of highly specialised academic and non academic clinicians, many of whom are world-leaders in their field.
- Contributes towards continuing professional development (CPD).
- Opportunity to network with other Distance Learning students in the UK and abroad, who are enrolled in the various specialties offered.
Please see our online prospectus for more programme details.
Information for international students
For students whose first language is not English please visit our website for further information. http://www.kcl.ac.uk/study/pg/admissions/requirements/language.aspx
Fees and funding
Fees have undergone a simplification process aimed at providing a total price for a whole year’s tuition. In previous years, face-to-face course fees were charged in addition to annual tuition fees, which caused confusion. The new fee covers all tuition fees, including face-to-face fees. Students will still need to fund accommodation, travel and meals for their face-to-face courses. We think this provide a clearer picture of the final cost of the programme and will allow students to plan accordingly. Self-funded.
Please visit our King's Student Funding Office website for any available funding opportunities.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Distance Dentistry