All of the following requirements must be met by applicants:
Qualification and employment status
- A dental qualification acceptable to the College
- Employment as a dentist in a dental practice, dental school, hospital, or community dental services environment
Access to facilities and equipment
- Adequate clinical facilities and access to patients requiring treatment relevant to your subject area
- Approved video equipment, as part of the monitoring process (advice on this will be given in the first intensive face-to-face session)
- USB headset with a microphone (or separate headphones and microphone)
- Internet connection - broadband is preferable. Ideally with minimum speeds of 2Mbps down and 3Mbps up
- A wired internet connection is preferable, so if you have wireless internet access, you may need to be able to connect your computer by cable to maintain a high-quality connection during tutorials
- Cookies must be enabled
- Popup windows must be enabled
Months of entry
Our Fixed & Removable Prosthodontics MClinDent is a comprehensive restorative dentistry course focusing on fixed and removable prosthodontics, designed to advance skills in complex multi-disciplinary dental problems.
Designed for dental practitioners in high-level practice, you will use these skills in your own practice throughout
the course. This course is mostly delivered online, so you can study anywhere in the world with minimum disruption to your professional and personal life while benefitting from world-class teaching.
A key feature of this innovative blended learning programme is the face-to-face teaching block which takes place in the first three years. An invaluable way to consolidate learning, and network with peers and teachers, you will benefit from between 9-10 days of continuous intensive training and learning in each of years one to three. Students may now choose to attend this in London or Dubai, at state-of-the-art clinical training facilities in both locations.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Course Enquiries
- +44 (0)20 7188 6444