All applicants: a dental qualification plus at least two years' post-qualification experience. EU applicants will normally need to satisfy any additional specialist training requirements and acquire a NTN before programme commences. For UK applicants FDS, MFDS or MJDF is desirable.
Months of entry
The programme aims to produce paediatric dentists who are thinkers. Proficient and confident in all areas of clinical Paediatric Dentistry, and capable of literature critique and in the conduct of scientific research. Our students will be able to use their skills and knowledge to set up paediatric dentistry services in both community and hospital settings.
On completion of the programme the postgraduate should be able to demonstrate the following:
- Proficiency in the clinical skills required of a paediatric dentist
- A knowledge and understanding of communication skills relevant to paediatric dentistry
- Self-motivation and the capacity to learn and think critically and analytically
- An ability to analyse and evaluate scientific evidence
- A deep knowledge and understanding of paediatric dentistry
- An understanding of a broad range of research methods
- Skills to participate in dental research
Information for international students
Visit our admissions webpages to view our English language entry requirements.
Fees and funding
Visit the fees and funding webpages to find out more about bursaries, scholarships, grants, tuition fees, living expenses, student loans and other financial help available at King's.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Joanne Hales
- +44 (0)20 7299 4078
- +44 (0)20 3299 4074