BSc/BA 1st or 2.1 degree in social sciences (management, economics, sociology or other appropriate subject) or an equivalent overseas qualification OR an appropriate professional accounting qualification (e.g. ACCA, CIMA, ICAS, ICAEW).
Months of entry
The MSc will enhance the student's knowledge of:
- theoretical foundations of accounting, accountability and financial management;
- application of technical accounting and financial management techniques to a variety of scenarios;
- internal workings of financial institutions and accounting firms and their inter-relationships;
- importance of accounting and financial management for businesses and financial institutions;
- need for accounting, accountability and financial management to incorporate corporate governance, social responsibility, the needs of a broad group of stakeholders and ethical considerations.
The MSc is international in its outlook.
Information for international students
For those students whose first language is not English, please visit our English language requirements.
Fees and funding
Most students are expected to be self-funded, a few may be sponsored by employers.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Officer, Centre for Arts & Sciences Admissions (CASA)
- +44 (0) 20 7848 1434
- +44 (0) 20 7848 7200