Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
Minimum 2:1 degree or an overseas equivalent in chemistry, biochemistry, pharmacy, forensic science or related discipline.
In order to meet the academic entry requirements for this programme you should have a minimum 2:1 undergraduate degree with a final mark of at least 60% or above in the UK marking scheme. If you are still studying you should be achieving an average of at least 60% or above in the UK marking scheme.
Months of entry
The Analytical Toxicology MSc is a unique study programme that integrates theoretical and practical aspects of analytical science with clinical and forensic toxicology. This course will provide you with a detailed knowledge and comprehensive understanding of advanced analytical toxicology and its applications.
- Theory-based study programme developed with the collaboration of both national and international experts in the field of clinical and forensic toxicology.
- Designed for scientists wishing to enter the field of clinical or forensic toxicology, or for clinical and forensic practitioners who want to enhance their existing knowledge and professional experience.
- King's is ranked 9th in the world for Pharmacy & Pharmacology (QS World University Rankings by Subject 2018)
- This new course, unique in the UK, integrates theoretical and practical aspects of analytical science with clinical and forensic toxicology.
- Excellent career prospects that include analytical and supervisory roles within government and private institutions.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Admissions