BSc/BA degree with 2:1 honours degree (or international equivalent) in an appropriate discipline.
Months of entry
The Global Health MSc is a pioneering teaching pathway that brings together students from a range of disciplines to understand and address significant health challenges. The course will equip you with the knowledge and skills to critically reflect on health and healthcare in low and middle-income settings and apply this knowledge with supported practical experience within an international capacity.
Applicants should apply for one of four pathways:
- Global Health with Global Surgery
- Global Health with Health Professions Education
- Global Health with Disasters & Adaptation
- Global Health with Conflict & Security.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Officer
- +44 (0) 20 7848 7210/2574
- +44 (0) 20 7848 7200