Months of entry
MSc Implementation and Improvement Science is aimed at those who need to design, evaluate and research robust implementation and improvement science programmes. The course is aimed at those from health, policy, NGO and government sector, including health and social science researchers both in the UK and an international context.
• An interdisciplinary programme, taught by leading researchers and specialists in the field.
• A wide range of specialist options.
• Flexibility: modules can be taken either as stand-alone units or towards the MSc qualification.
• Set in a leading international centre for the study of implementation and improvement science.
• Opportunities to join a thriving research community, and to participate with active researchers in a range of extra-curricular events, such as reading groups, roundtable discussions, and workshops.
• Taught within a world class institution, that conducts innovative research that influences national and global health policy.
• Opportunities to engage with worlds of policy-making, non-governmental agencies, and health research.
• World renowned visiting speakers.
• Summer masterclass run by international experts.
• Located in the heart of London.
• An excellent foundation for understanding, conducting, commissioning or using implementation and improvement science methods and research in the social, policy and healthcare arenas.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Admissions Office