Minimum 2:1 honours degree (or overseas equivalent) in any discipline. For those returning to study, evidence of appropriate experience will be required. A written personal statement, emphasising both qualifying background and reasons for selecting this programme, will be required. A sample of academic writing should be submitted.
Months of entry
Delivered from one of the world’s cultural capitals, this MA is designed to meet the complex needs of today’s arts and cultural manager. With its distinctive mix of theoretical, practical, and arts-based knowledge and skills development, you will learn how to apply creative leadership in managing artistic excellence, cultural heritage, audience diversity and financial sustainability at local and global levels.
- Head start your career through focused teaching and internship.
- Insights into management, planning and leadership.
- Gain knowledge of arts and culture across national and international contexts.
- Strong links with London’s cultural organisations.
- Lectures and workshops from leading arts and cultural industry professionals.
- Emphasis on creativity and arts-based learning.
Please visit our online prospectus for more programme details.
Information for international students
For students whose first language is not English please visit our website for further information. http://www.kcl.ac.uk/study/pg/admissions/requirements/language.aspx
Fees and funding
Self-funded, Graduate School and School of Arts & Humanities studentships.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Admissions Office