Medical degree (MBBS or equivalent) or a 2.1/first degree (or overseas equivalent) in relevant bioscience subject. Non-traditional qualifications will be considered on an individual basis.
Months of entry
The first programme of its kind in the UK, combining biological and medical science with business, law and bioethics. Designed to develop expertise in the biological, commercial and regulatory aspects of cellular therapy, along with its application in biomedicine. Equips students to pursue a business-based career in cellular therapy or related disciplines.
- Work alongside leaders in the field at King’s Centre for Stem Cells and Regenerative Medicine – a focal point in the UK for cutting edge research in this field.
- Produce credible business plans for the application of cellular therapy in clinical settings, taking into consideration science, patient benefits, ethical code, regulations and market laws.
- Learn to conduct investigations, analyse the results using various qualitative and quantitative methods and draw valid conclusions for commercialisation of cellular therapy.
- Mentoring sessions by King’s academics and external guests
- Outstanding networking opportunities with leaders in the field (scientists, biotechnology/pharma, financial services, stem cell manufacturing, regulatory and public sectors)
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Admissions Office