We welcome applications from those who possess a good honours degree (or equivalent) in any relevant discipline.
If you do not have an honours degree you will need to show us evidence that you know enough about the relevant subjects to understand the course materials – for example, a professional qualification, training, or work experience in a relevant field. Please contact the postgraduate admissions team to find out more.
Months of entry
If you want to pursue a rewarding, exciting and challenging career in the financial sector, this course provides the knowledge and skills you need, even if you do not already have experience in finance. It will give you a well-integrated knowledge of financial accounting, finance and investment, and management accounting, together with the ability to relate this to the wider issues of management and corporate strategy. It produces graduates who are prepared for high-level jobs in the financial industries.
- This course is accredited by the Association of Corporate Treasurers and offers exemptions from their professional exams.
- The programme has been developed in consultation with finance professionals at RBS Capital Markets, Commerzbank AG, Standard Chartered Bank and NatWest Bank to give you the practical, real-life skills employers require in this highly competitive sector.
- We are one of only a handful of UK universities that offer a Bloomberg trading room, giving you the opportunity to develop the hands-on skills employers want.
- There are regular talks from practising industry experts such as the former head of Financial Services Authority.
- As well as studying an international curriculum, you will meet and work with students from a wide variety of countries and cultures who can add international insight to class discussions and working groups, and give you a global alumni network.
- Kingston students can apply for Bloomberg certification. These industry-standard qualifications give graduates a huge additional advantage in the jobs market – and save time and money on extra studies.
- All our staff are highly accredited and experienced, and many have worked at high levels within business: in the UK Research Excellence Framework 2014, two-thirds of our research activity was classified as internationally excellent or world-leading.
- Enjoy studying in the peaceful and leafy suburb of Kingston, which is within easy reach of central London. It has one of the lowest crime rates in London and has been rated one of London's happiest boroughs.
- Kingston Business School has joined an elite group of global institutions to be awarded the prestigious international accreditation by the AACSB (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business). A hallmark of excellence in business education, the accreditation has been earned by just 5 per cent of the world's business schools.
Qualification and course duration
MSc with Placement
Course contact details
- Admissions Team