The minimum entry qualifications for the course are:
- a professionally relevant first degree or equivalent qualification;
- 70 hours teaching per annum; and
- a mentor approved by the course team
Months of entry
If you wish to learn to how to teach actively and create an involving and engaging environment to support students in their learning journey, but are professionally busy or unable to come to London for a residential course, then this course could be for you.
Our course is designed for those already employed by institutions that deliver higher or further education. It is specifically aimed at those who teach and:
- have fewer than three years' full-time teaching experience; or
- are involved in supporting learning (such as librarians, learning technologists, academic developers, skills advisers, technicians).
This course would also benefit anyone in these roles who wishes to strengthen or refresh their understanding and knowledge of learning and teaching.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- +44 (0)20 8417 5645